Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Printing Level G worksheets (PC)

I noticed that there are specific settings required to print off the Level G worksheets. However, my computer's print box (PC) does not have the option of selecting "none" in the size of page section. The only options I have are (I tried to type them as they are laid out):
Paper Sizes and Handling:
-Buttons: size, poster, multiple, OR booklet
-fit
-actual size
-shrink oversized pages
-custom scale
-choose paper source by PDF page size
-print on both sides of paper
orientation:
-Auto portrait/landscape
-portrait
-landscape
etc

I assume that I should click "ACTUAL SIZE," but I wanted to make sure before going through headaches.

Thank you!
Clarice

Re: Printing Level G worksheets (PC)

Hi, Clarice!

When I print from a PDF file, I leave the setting at 'Fit' and 'Auto Portrait/Landscape'. One important thing to note, though, is that if you are only wanting to print 1 page, that you either specify which page you want to print (page number is on the bottom right of the print screen) or tell it to print 'Current Page' which will show in the 'Print Preview' on the right hand side of the Print Screen.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to repost here or you can email us directly at info@rightstartmath.com

Have a great day!
Rachel

I tried printing using different settings and when I measured the "test box" the best seemed to be "actual size." The other settings made the box slightly smaller than 1"

Hi, Clarice!

Every computer, operating system and printer is different and might require slightly different settings. Move your setting to 'Actual Size' if that is what will work to get the accurate readings. In fact, I might try it on my printer and see if it works differently for me! :-)

Have a fabulous day!
Rachel