Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Switching to Singapore Standards Edition

I've loved RightStart Math, but my 10-year-old daughter says she's kinda bored with it and wants to switch to a different program. We'll quickly finish RS Level D and then start either Grade 3B or Grade 4A of Singapore Standards Edition (going by the placement test).

I'm really sad to be leaving RightStart early! I've liked it so much, both the whole approach and the wonderfully clear lesson plans that are so easy to carry out.

Has anybody else on this forum used Singapore Std Ed? How is their Home Instructor's Guide -- easy to understand and follow? Or am I going to be gritting my teeth and struggling with it?!

I'll appreciate any helpful advice anyone can offer about making the transition out of RS into Singapore Standards. (I am really sad, can't believe how sad, to leave RS behind -- I recommend it constantly to people!)
-- Kayla

Re: Switching to Singapore Standards Edition

would you be interested in selling your right start materials since you are switching? please email me if you are! Kristinmwood@yahoo.com