Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Will Geometry worksheets work with 2004 TM?

Hi,
I have a 2004 "Preliminary Edition" of the Hands-on Geometric Approach.

Will the currently available student worksheets correlate with the preliminary edition?

Thanks!

Re: Will Geometry worksheets work with 2004 TM?

Linda,

The current Geometric Approach manuals and worksheets have a copyright date of 2009. That can be further fine tuned by print date, which is found on the bottom of the same title page.

If you have a copyright date of 2004, there is close correlation to the worksheets, however it will not be exact.

We made some major changes in the 2009 copyright dates. I strongly recommend you update to the newer version of the manual. Cost for the new manual is $40. However, if that's not a viable option, please check with our customer service person, Bernice, at 888-272-3291 and see if she might be able locate an older version for you.

I hope this helps, Linda! Have a great day and play a math card game!

Re: Will Geometry worksheets work with 2004 TM?

Thank you, Kathleen.
I have a print date of August 2007 on the bottom of my page, so I assume that means that the present worksheets will not jive well.
Thank you for the help.
Linda