Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
finishing level C

My son is just finishing up level C but I'm a little worried that he doesn't know his math facts well enough to go onto level C. How well is he supposed to know his multiplication table before going onto level D? He knows multiples of 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 really well, and we've starting onto multiples of 6. He can figure out multiples of 7, 8, or 9 with a little strategy, but they aren't very quick. Should we wait to go onto level D until he's got those or should we continue on and just keep working on them as well? Does level D include working on learning those?

Re: finishing level C

Hi, Christy. Thank you for your question. I would not hold him back from going into Level D, but I would encourage you to play more math games, especially for those multiple facts he is slow or unsure of. In fact, you may want to spend one day doing a lesson and another day just playing math games. You will be surprised how quickly this will strengthen his knowledge of the facts.

Level D will continue to work on all his math facts, including addition, subtraction and multiplication.

I hope this has given you some confidence to move forward. If you have any more questions or concerns, I would suggest you contact RightStart's help desk at (888)272-3291 or email your question at info@alabacus.com.

Have a great school year!
Rachel