Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How long do you spend per day using RS?

I have 3 sons that are currently in the program. Depending on the lesson I spend anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes. Of course, games and worksheets can make the lesson take a little longer. I probably average 20 minutes per child. However, my older son who is in the Geometric Approach works independently. I only look over his work and help on occasion if he needs it.

I do have a child with dyslexia and sometimes he takes longer to do a lesson. That being said, if we spend too much time, I stop and finish the lesson the next day. Give yourself permission to do that! It is ok if you don't finish the book by the end of the school year.

I hope that has helped out! If you would like more info, the RS help desk has an email address: info@alabacus.com and a phone number (888)272-3291.

Have a wonderful day!
Rachel