Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Level B??

Jeni,

Thank you for your message. We are glad to hear that your son is doing well with the Activities for the AL Abacus book. Have you played any of our games yet? I have no doubt he will really enjoy playing them.

We do consider Level A and Level B to be starter levels for RightStart. A child can begin at either level and work through the complete RightStart program. It is possible for a child who is familiar with the methods and terminology to have success with Level B. I would advise working with some of our games before you begin using Level B. We even have some of them demonstrated on YouTube.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Make it a great day,

Cassie
Activities for Learning-RightStart™ Mathematics
Cassie@ALabacus.com
www.ALabacus.com

Our Mission: To help children understand, apply, and enjoy mathematics.

Re: Level B??

Thank you for the quick response!

We do have the entire games kit, so I will start playing some of the games with him after the holidays.

I'm glad to know that I can save a bit of money (and not have to opt for a cheaper and less effective program) and start with B.

Thanks again!!