Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is Right Start for us?

Sara,

Thank you for your message. We would be happy for you to use RightStart for not only your oldest daughter, but for your three younger children also.

When a parent first starts RightStart, there is some time to prepare for a lesson. However once you are using RightStart the preparation time is less and less as time goes one. It is not typical for a lesson to last 2 hours a day.

I would suggest before you choose what level to begin with, do our Starting Level Questionnaire (http://www.alabacus.com/questions/). This will help in guiding you to the correct level to begin with.

We do offer discounts on all of our Starter Kits, therefore you have everything you need in one package and you get a great deal on it also! :)

I understand your concern, but just so you are aware we have many families who use RightStart and have multiple children at various levels.

I hope this helps, please let me know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Make it a great day,

Cassie
Activities for Learning-RightStart™ Mathematics
Cassie@ALabacus.com
www.ALabacus.com

Our Mission: To help children understand, apply, and enjoy mathematics.

Re: Is Right Start for us?

We used mammoth, and math-u-see..then we tried RS..
My child is delayed in many areas, but this math has been great for us! She loves her abacus.. seeing and touching is something that really makea a difference for her.. she is a visual learner.
you can get the material for discounts from other parents too. There are someon this site selling curr. and on the yahoo site as well. I found my 1st set on ebay. I myself have level B. and soon Level C
as well as alot of the manipulatives for $57.00 plus shipping. You don't have to buy ALL the mani. I made due w/ things that were cheaper.. say the dollar store. I love this curr!! She just gets it!!!