Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New With Questions

My thinking would be to go with level C, since he understands the concepts but just hasn't mastered speed with it yet. If you start with C, you'll actually start with the Transitions lessons. That basically takes you through from the beginning anyway, just in a more accelerated way than starting with A or B. So you still get a good foundation.

And if there's something you're pretty sure he needs more work with within the Transitions, you can just take more time when you get to that concept... take a few days or a week to just play the games to reinforce that concept before going on to the next lesson.

heather d

Re: New With Questions

Susan,

Thank you for your message. Also thank you Heather for your message as you are spot on with your recommendation.

I would suggest starting with Transition Lessons (sold in the Level C Starter Kit) and then moving onto the Level C Lessons Book. In addition you would also receive the Math Card Games Book in this kit.

I hope this helps and thank you again to Heather, you answer was great!

Make it a great day,

Cassie
Activities for Learning-RightStart™ Mathematics
Cassie@ALabacus.com
www.ALabacus.com

Our Mission: To help children understand, apply, and enjoy mathematics.