Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two boys at Levels A & C

It does recommend level B. I think the first time I took the questionnaire I was thinking that we hadn't done much math. In fact we have done lots of math with manipulatives, but virtually none with pencil and paper. (for the 5 year old) Do you still recommend B for him? Also, for my other guy, he definitely does not have his facts completely memorized, so I hope level C will work (that's what the questionnaire recommended for him.) I want to start them where the math won't be too hard or overwhelming, but also so they don't feel like it's way too easy!

Carrie,

Thank you for your response. I would agree with the Level B response and I would also agree with starting your oldest child in Level C.

In order to make sure you get the best deal and the most "bang for your buck" I would recommend doing the following order...

Level C Deluxe Starter Kit (Savings of $69) $200
Additional AL Abacus $15
Level B Lessons $65
Level B Worksheets $10
Geoboards $10
Tally Sticks $2
Georeflector $5
Yellow is the Sun CD $2.50
Wooden Cubes $5
Base 10 picture cards $2.50

This would bring your order total to $322 which would qualify for free shipping. The other good news is that next year when your level B child moves to level C you would only need to purchase the Level C worksheets ($18) and your older child needs to move to Level D you would purchase the C to D Add-On kit ($100).

I hope this helps you decide what to order. When you are ready to place the order please call our order department at 888-775-6284. If you have further questions, please let me know I would happy to help.

Make it a great day,

Cassie

Thank you so much Cassie for taking the time to respond! I am so excited to get started with Right Start!
Carrie

Carrie,

No problem at all, I am glad to help!

Cassie