Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
sharing materials

My son is in between level C&D, whereas my daughter is in Level C. My idea is to purchase Level C,and have both of them use the materials. That said, are the worksheets reproducible? My son would start with Level C to fill in the gaps and then move forward. Thank you for any information.

Re: sharing materials

Monica,

Thank you for your message. The worksheets are not reproducible, we do recommend purchasing a second workbook for your son to use. For Level C Worksheets the purchase price would be $18. The other option we have that many families find useful is the Worksheets on CD. This sells for $100 which would give you the option of not having to purchase any workbooks.

As far as any other items needed for two children to complete Level C at the same time I would strongly recommend each child have their own AL Abacus and drawing set. All other manipulatives can be shared between your children.

I hope this offers clarification for your situation. If you have further questions, please let us know as we are happy to help in any way possible.

Make it a great day,

Cassie
Activities for Learning-RightStart™ Mathematics
Cassie@ALabacus.com
www.ALabacus.com

Our Mission: To help children understand, apply, and enjoy mathematics.

Re: sharing materials

Thank you!