Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Standard vs Deluxe Kits

Are the additional items worth getting? Are they things that would be used frequently. I noticed that the balance that is in the level A deluxe kit is in the Level B add on kit. I don't understand how the kits work, can you explain?
What do you recommend?

Thanks,

Re: Standard vs Deluxe Kits

Cheri,

Thank you for your message. Let me offer you clarification on how our standard and deluxe starter kits work.

For each level we have standard and deluxe starter kits available for sale. The standard starter kit contains all items that are required for teaching that level. Now the deluxe starter kits are recommended items, many times the items are manipulatives that you will use throughout our program but are not required to teach that particular level.

Most of the items in each level's deluxe kits are sold in the next level's add on kits. For example, if you were to buy the Level A Deluxe Starter Kit and next year need the items for Level B, we would just sell you the items you needed. There would be no reason for you to buy one of our prepackaged kits. Or in the instance where you purchased the standard Level A Starter Kit, next year you would purchase the A to B Add-On Kit.

I hope this offers clarification to you on what is the best fit for you and your child(ren) to use. If you have other questions please let me know we are happy to help in any way possible.

Make it a great day,

Cassie
Activities for Learning-RightStart™ Mathematics
Cassie@ALabacus.com
www.ALabacus.com

Our Mission: To help children understand, apply, and enjoy mathematics.