Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: thinking of skipping D

We have gotten through C by doing 2 lessons a day 4 days a week. But I have found that going faster through stuff he knows isn't the same as learning new stuff. He is really ready to learn new stuff. If he doesn't learn new stuff soon, I'm afraid he's going to lose interest in math all together.

You know what your son needs and what he knows. If you've reviewed the objectives and table of contents of Level D and he knows the information, than go into Level E.

I understand your frustration with having a bored child and the fear of losing him. Do you have access to a Level D now? Maybe go onto Level E, watching for "holes".

Keep us posted. I'd love to know how your son does!

Kathleen

Yes, I have level D and E. I'm going togo with my plan of doing all the review worksheets. I'll only do lessons for those concepts that he has problems with. I'm hoping we can do all of D by May 21. I'll let you know how it goes.