Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Last 20 lessons of C

Kristin,

No you do not need to buy the Level D manipulatives before finishing the end of the book. The page is simply there as a reminder that you are getting close to finishing book, and you will need to purchase Level D to continue on with Right Start.

I think that this is put in there to help people who move directly from one level to the next level with little or no break to have enough time to order the materials needed for the next level before they have to start the next level and are *forced* to take a break! Basically, it is just a reminder to plan ahead!
HTH!
Lisa

Re: Re: Last 20 lessons of C

I think all the books might have this page? We're doing level E, it's our first level in RS. We're only up to about lesson 60 but I have looked ahead and towards the end there's a page like that which basically says "it's now time to get the Intermediate Geometry stuff!"

Re: Last 20 lessons of C

Hello,

Lisa and Heather are both correct.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. You can email me directly at Carissa@alabacus.com .

Thank you for giving your child a RightStart in Math,

Carissa
RightStart™ Mathematics by Activities for Learning, Inc.

For program questions: 888.272.3291
To place an order: 888.RS.5.MATH (888.775.6284)
www.RightStartMath.com

Our Mission: To help children understand, apply, and enjoy mathematics