Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cut-apart fraction chart?

My oldest DD finished level C last year and is now in Level D and one of the things I have noticed is that there isn't an appendix page with a fraction chart that can be copied/printed and then cut apart. Did I miss it somewhere or is there one I can download?

Thanks!
JennC

Found one!

Ah ha! I just went to the Level A appendix files to print something for my youngest DD (the first of my 3 girls to use level A, so I'm not familiar with it) and I found a fraction chart! I think it would be a good idea to include the same chart in the appendices for levels C and D.

JennC

Re: Cut-apart fraction chart?

Hello JennC,

The fraction chart is also found the in appendix of the Math Card Games book. Since Level C, D, and E all require the Math Card Games book, each level would have the fraction chart available to them-if they did not already have the fraction charts that came with their particular level.

I am happy that you were resourceful and you found another set. I love the fraction chart and wait until you use it in Level E, she makes fractions so much easier to understand compared to the way we were taught in school

Please let me know if you have any more questions. You can email me directly at Carissa@alabacus.com .

Thank you for giving your child a RightStart in Math,

Carissa
RightStart™ Mathematics by Activities for Learning, Inc.

For program questions: 888.272.3291
To place an order: 888.RS.5.MATH (888.775.6284)
www.RightStartMath.com

Our Mission: To help children understand, apply, and enjoy mathematics