Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
math card games

Hi,

I just bought RS A for my prek/k (early fall bday) student and we have already done 3 lessons since it arrived yesterday! I can already tell that it is a great fit for him.

My question is about the card games book/DVD. My 2nd grade student is very interested in the card decks that came with his brother's RS A. Can I just order the book/DVD and use the decks in RS A to play level-appropriate games with him, or do I need additional supplies?

We tend to use games to reinforce concepts and build skills anyway, so the games at his level would be a natural fit for us.

Thanks!

Diana

Re: math card games

Hello Diana,

I am happy to hear that this looks like a fit for your child, and that your older son is interested.

All you need is the Math Card Games Book w/DVD $25 plus $5 s&h.
The cards you received in your starter kit will be what you use with the math games.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. You can email me directly at Carissa@alabacus.com .

Thank you for giving your child a RightStart in Math,

Carissa
RightStart™ Mathematics by Activities for Learning, Inc.

For program questions: 888.272.3291
To place an order: 888.RS.5.MATH (888.775.6284)
www.RightStartMath.com

Our Mission: To help children understand, apply, and enjoy mathematics