Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: transition lesson question.. HELP

Hello Kristina,

Where you see the part in each lesson that says, "MATERIALS," it will tell you what worksheet you will need for that lesson.

For instance, your first worksheet will be in Lesson T11. You will need "Worksheet T1".

The lessons and the worksheets do not correspond to each other, as there are few worksheets. If we did it that way than many people would think they had a mis-printed book due to all the "missing" worksheets. So it was decided to do it this way.

So welcome to our program, and enjoy the freedom of not having a worksheet for every lesson.

Take your time, in fact, limit your time you spend on math each day, be consistent, and PLAY THE GAMES 2-4 times a week and you should do fine.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. You can email me directly at Carissa@alabacus.com .

Thank you for giving your child a RightStart in Math,

Carissa
RightStart™ Mathematics by Activities for Learning, Inc.

For program questions: 888.272.3291
To place an order: 888.RS.5.MATH (888.775.6284)
www.RightStartMath.com

Our Mission: To help children understand, apply, and enjoy mathematics

Re: Re: transition lesson question.. HELP

crissa
that was exactly what I needed to know! Thank you so much. I thought I had messed up and should have started the worksheets by now. I am actually loving all the hands on work and the lack of worksheets as well as the kids! We just started the first game yesturday and it was a hit!
So far I LOVE the program and cant get the "yellow is the sun" song out of my hand so Im sure it is sinking in with them too.. haha
thanks again,
kristina