Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: switching to rightstart

Can anyone tell me where to find Appendix A&B in the online store?

Re: switching to rightstart

Hi Kelli!

I'm just getting ready to purchase my RightStart items so just went through the research!

The site has many useful tools for you so check them out. I'm just getting into homeschooling this year and have a 2nd grader & 4th grader and preschooler coming up. I found some items for sale in a classified ad so had some things already also.

So, I created a spreadsheet to see how much it would cost if I got one of the starter kits and then got the rest of the items separately.

If you don't do spreadsheets, you can go to the web site, click on Products, then Homeschool, then click on the "detailed chart" and "price sheet" and print them out. Write the prices right on the detailed chart so you can compare and see which way is cheapest for you.

The items you have might already be in the Level C starter kit and are $22 total. You'd still probably save by buying the starter kit, but you most likely don't need to buy both starter kits. It'd probably be cheaper buying one starter kit and the rest separately.

Also, you can call the # at the bottom of the pages for help!

I don't have any experience (yet!) about switching kids from one program to another, but that's what the transition lessons are supposed to help with. It gets the child caught up so they understand the methods through RightStart. My 4th grader has been using the typical regular school program and I'm not really worried about him switching to RightStart. In fact, I think he'll have an easier time with this program than the schools way.

Hope some of this helped!
Lynn