Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Transitions book

Dear Linda,
I searched and didn't find one. What is your question exactly? I have a copy of the transition book at my disposal and could look in there for you and let you know if you are looking for something specific. Basically the transition book goes over the concepts of place value using the front and back side of the abacus. It also teaches the strategies for addition, subtraction and multiplication that lay a foundation for success for students coming into RightStart from another program. It also teaches some of the basic games that may be missed for those starting at the higher levels. Let me know if you have any further questions and I will be happy to check in the book for you. I am sorry it is not available on line at this time as far as I know.
Nancy

Re: Re: Transitions book

Hi Nancy

Thanks for your reply. I've already ordered the Transitions book and Level C at the convention but was told it would take 3-4 weeks to arrive. I wanted to see if I could read the beginning of Transitions while I wait for the kit to arrive. I like preparing in advance.

Thanks,
Linda

Transitions Table of Contents

Transition Lesson Table of Contents are now posted online:
http://www.alabacus.com/pageView.cfm?pageID=272

Have a great day and play a math card game!

Kathleen