Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: transition question

Dear Kristina,
The Transition lessons are to be used before you start Level C. They help anyone new to RS go over the idea of entering whole quantities on the abacus, teach place value, trading, strategies, etc. It would be great if you wanted to use them this summer and just help your son see that math can be fun. If you want to take the summer off, then you would just start them in September and being Level C whenever you finish the lessons assigned to your level. Hope this helps. Nancy

Re: Re: transition question

Nancy
Ok, I thin I understand. So once I finish the transition book then I start on lesson one of level c... correct?

thank you
kristina

Re: Re: Re: transition question

Dear Kristina,
Yes, that is exactly what you do. They should be ready to begin. If you find they have any gaps, please contact us and we can usually suggest a game or activity to help strengthen that missing skill.
Nancy

Re: Re: Re: Re: transition question

Thank you very much!