Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kudos to Nancy Hameloth and the Right Start Program!

Hi-

I would like to say how privileged and impressed I have been with Nancy Hameloth and the whole Right Start program!

We are a small "professionally led homeschool" in Breckenridge, Colorado. Ms. Hameloth was gracious enough to spend a couple of days with our school and our families. Her expertise, sincerity and gift for teaching were truly inspiring. Since her visit, she has written to us and called to see how things are going. We so appreciate her concern and dedication. In fact, we hope to have her come back out in the Fall for another visit!

Likewise, we have really enjoyed the "Right Start" Math program. I wish that I had been exposed to this program when I taught in the public school system. It is far more meaningful and fun than anything I have previously used. My 6th graders particularly enjoy the "warm-ups" with 4 or 5 digits. And, of course, all the kids love the math games.

Thank you so much for providing such terrific learning tools - and an especially BIG thak you for employing such quality staff such as Nancy Hameloth.

Sincerely,

Hillary Webster
Principal and Teacher
Breckenridge Mountain School
Breckenridge, Colorado

Re: Kudos to Nancy Hameloth and the Right Start Program!

Dear Hillary,
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement. It is a joy to work with great teachers like you who really value mathematical thinking. Thank you for choosing RightStart.
Nancy