Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
An extremely economical purchase.

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your post. Yes, the math card games can supplement other math curriculums. You can view a page where it states that at

http://www.alabacus.com/pageView.cfm?pageID=281

There is minimal usage of the abacus in the math card games, however, I do think you will appreciate how it's used and will find it helpful with your teaching of math to use it while playing some of the math card games, especially is your child is just learning how numbers work together. To order the $40 math card game kit is an extremely economical way to purchase the math card games. The game book and 6 card decks alone cost $46 when purchased separately. For $40 with this special you also receive an AL abacus junior as well as two fraction charts, one you cut up and one you leave whole.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with regarding RS math.

Sincerely, Rosine