Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Geometry Worksheet 119-2

Hi Sherri:

Sorry for the delayed response--thanks for your patience!

About question #11, since side PE of the pentagon is congruent to side AP, you would substitute the measurement of AP = 10.0 in for the length of PE in the ratio. Because this is the only ratio requiring substitution, many people aren't expecting it, but that's how you would handle it.

As far as the * by question #17, I'll have to double check with Dr. Cotter to see if we're missing something--I can't find a reason for it either!

Finally, just in case you weren't aware of it, there was a correction made to this worksheet on #18. You will find it on the main website on the Geometry corrections page (the link is on the homeschool product's page).

I think that's it for now, but I'll let you know shortly about the "mystery asterisk"! Let us know when and if we can gladly be of further assistance!

Respectfully submitted,
Nancy B.

nancy.nd@alabacus.com
Customer Service Representative
Right Start Mathematics

Where children get a Right Start in Math!