Return to Website

Post a message or simply read what others have written and answered. Rachel, a RightStart™ Math user and one of our customer care people, will be monitoring this forum. She will respond to your questions as needed.

Have a great day and remember to play a math card game! 

Welcome
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
An added comment.

The options given in the previous post are options for consideration as we wait for the completion of the 2nd RightStart Intermediate: An Algebraic Approach to be written. Once this is written a student will work through both intermediate texts, which will take about 2 years and then move into Videotext Alg. and Videotext Geometry followed by college Calculus.

Until then the options I gave in the previous post are things for us who are homeschooling our children in math to consider. As many of us know, once you are teaching RightStart we want to continue to teach our children with the RightStart way of math.

Please do give us a call at customer service or post or email any of your questions.

Sincerely,
Rosine

Re: An added comment.

Thank you for your response. I most certainly would like to continue with the RS approach as my daughter is excelling in math. I believe that it is in part due to a natural aptitude, but this approach resonates with her so well.

When will the Intermediate Algebra module be completed?
Thanks,
Julie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The options given in the previous post are options for consideration as we wait for the completion of the 2nd RightStart Intermediate: An Algebraic Approach to be written. Once this is written a student will work through both intermediate texts, which will take about 2 years and then move into Videotext Alg. and Videotext Geometry followed by college Calculus.

Until then the options I gave in the previous post are things for us who are homeschooling our children in math to consider. As many of us know, once you are teaching RightStart we want to continue to teach our children with the RightStart way of math.

Please do give us a call at customer service or post or email any of your questions.

Sincerely,
Rosine

Re: Re: An added comment.

Dear Julie,

I wish I could answer when the intermediate curriculum will be complete, but I can not. There are many factors that go into this so all I can say is that Dr. Cotter is continually working on these texts. I can tell you that it will not be by next fall.

I'm sorry I can't give you a better answer than this.

Rosine