Return to Website

Gorean Shores Informational Forum Board
Welcome to the unofficial GS forum board.

Gorean Shores   Gorean Shores Homepage   GS Message Board
GS Auxilliary Board   GS slave board

Gorean Shores Informational Forum Board
Welcome to the unofficial GS forum board.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Topics for Forum

I have two topics for the next Forum meeting.

1. What is the rule concerning whether or not Free Women need a "Protector?" There is the statement on the Home Page, which has not been the actual practice in quite some time. There is Captain Rollo's statement in a Forum a while back. Then there was Marius' recent post in response to the post about Molly's facestripping stating that FW need a Protector online in GS.

2. What are the ethics of using the "peek codes" to look into GS without having to log in and be seen? Who is legitimately authorized to have these codes and why do some people who are not have them? What is their legitimate purpose and use?

Re: Topics for Forum

You can peek? and noone thunked to tell Me?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have two topics for the next Forum meeting.

1. What is the rule concerning whether or not Free Women need a "Protector?" There is the statement on the Home Page, which has not been the actual practice in quite some time. There is Captain Rollo's statement in a Forum a while back. Then there was Marius' recent post in response to the post about Molly's facestripping stating that FW need a Protector online in GS.

2. What are the ethics of using the "peek codes" to look into GS without having to log in and be seen? Who is legitimately authorized to have these codes and why do some people who are not have them? What is their legitimate purpose and use?