AHS CLASS of 1956 FORUM

AHS CLASS of 1956 FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HOW TO USE THIS FORUM

Hi Classmates, here we have a good place to air our views, a private forum for our class, as the recent flurry of email exchanges indicated that we need such an arena and this is better than cluttering everyone's mailboxes. To say something here, click 'Home' above, then click the 'Post' button, put in your own name (or an alias) and email addy if you choose, and have at it.

Re: HOW TO USE THIS FORUM

What happened to all the passionate discussion? I won't respond, but did find the discussion interesting.

Re: Re: HOW TO USE THIS FORUM

Well hope others dont feel the same about responding and i dont get why you wouldnt respond to seomthing you find interesting Allen? You probably will, i mean why not.

Re: Re: Re: HOW TO USE THIS FORUM

Hal,

Long ago I learned that the thing I did best was to be a member of the audience, not a participant. Participants like to have someone to play to. I seemed to be able to cheer, boo, smile, cry, etc. at all the appropriate times. Hence, I am looking to read what others write without adding my thoughts, in other words, not participating. For example, we have current economic circumstances. The President is trying to stimulate the economy. He is being criticized for using wrong stimuli or for using stimuli at all. So the issue is simple. Should President Obama be doing SOMETHING, SOMETHING DIFFERENENT, or NOTHING? There should be lots of discussion. But with the creation of the discussion board, discussion has ceased. I feel that I was enticed to see a great ballgame, but the time the game was to be played was changed and I got there just after the game ended. My suggestion is to eliminate the disccusion board. Let it all hang out on our AHS websight. What do you think?

Re: Re: Re: Re: HOW TO USE THIS FORUM

Heck no don't lose the forum! It'll just take a while to get going.