Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sarah Harvey Lilly

Looking for relatives of Sarah Harvey who was married to Leander Harrison Lilly. They had 9 or 10 children. Sarah died of the "Flux" and Leander later married her cousin Elmina Harvey and together they had 10 children. Sarah is buried on the Old Sweeney farm in Flat Top on the hill by herself. People visit her grave from out of town according to the owner of that property. I am also looking for photos of Leander and Sarah. I have photos of Leander and Elmina.
Thanks,
Jody

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes

Re: Sarah Harvey Lilly

Jody,

Clowney Spotts Lilly was my Grandmother's Father...not clear which one of the Harvey's was his mother.. he was born in 1875...and was married to Cora Albany Fink on 16 OCt 1895..

I'd be interested to be in touch with you to see what pics you may have....

thanks..

john

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

Clowney would have been the son of Leander's first marriage to Sara. I am from the line of his second marriage to Elmina. I have pictures of Leander and would be happy to share. I have no photos of Leander & Sara and was curious has to what she looked like. Please email me and I will forward photos.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

Re: Re: Sarah Harvey Lilly

Clowney Spotts Lilly was my grandfather and I have info if you need some. I might have some pictures also. My father was one on 14 children of clowneys.
Let me know what you need i have an extensive geneology listing from that side and his wife Cordellia Fink Lilly.
With Kind Regards,
Toni

Toni,

I'd love to hear from you.. you would be my mother's cousin then.. my mother's maiden name was Louise Meadows.. born in 1931..

her mother was Corabelle Daisy Lilly, born in 1911..in Beckley..she died in April 1959 in Monroe County WVa...

my grandfather, and her husband, was William Henry Meadows, know by the nickname of "Johnnie"....he died in 1968, and was born in 1907...

I'd sure love to hear from you.. I reside in Oregon on the west coast.. email me at my personal email above, seafire@charter.net if it doesn't show.. and I will send you my phone number, or I can call you as all long distance calls are free on our phone service..

Look forward to hearing from you..

john christenson
grants pass Oregon...