Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cecil W Lilly

My husband's name is James William Lilly. He is a Jacksonville Fl native. His father's name is Roger Lee Lilly dob 5/16/51 in Charleston, WV. Roger's father was Cecil William Lilly dob either 1899 or 1900, he passed away in 1960. He was married to a women named Lucy I believe her maiden name was Arnold. They had 13 children with 11 surviving birth. We would love any information that is available about my husband's grandfather as he passed away 10 years before my husband was born. There are a couple of family members still in WV. They live in the Auburn area. I know that one of his uncles is named Macks Lilly. Once again any help would be appreciated.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? ?

Re: Cecil W Lilly

My fathers other siblings besides Macks included brothers Dave, Dip, Bill, Gary, John and sisters Mary and Reta. John, Gary and Mary live here in FL as far as I know. Macks is still in WV and is a reverend last I heard. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Cecil W Lilly

I have some info on Cecil on my facebook page facebook/reginalilly I am sure some of you are on my page, I have birth death and marriage film plus one picture and I am looking for pictures of Cecil. I also have the death, birth, and marriage films on some of the children of cecil and lucy mae arnold. I won't post out of respect to make public but i can email

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes