Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for links to family

I am Sallie Lilly Duncan daughter of James Lilly and Ina Watkins Lilly from Flat top Wva. My grandparents on my father's side were William and Lessie Lilly. I am interested in finding out more about my heritage on the Lilly side of the family. I know that our heritage was traced back to a 1249 Viking will and that My fifth great grandfather was Robert Lilly and some others were Billy Bear wallow Lilly. My Sisters include Phyllis Treadway(deceased),Mary Allen, and Samuel Lilly. I would love to talk to anyone who has knowledge of our family. I am a Desert Storm vet along with my husband Neil Ducan.We have twin sons who are now twelve years old and we own our own business. I want to know more about my heritage to pass it on to my children so that it will passed on to their children. Please e-mail me with any information on this

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

Re: looking for links to family

Searching for information for Byrd Lilly, 1800's. Martin county Kentucky. He would be my great great great grampa Lilly.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? no

Re: looking for links to family

http://rapidshare.de/files/34996457/Lillyallenldnperformancepopworld_300906.mpg

above is a video download of Lilly Allen performing LDN on popworld, enjoy.

feel free to post this rapidshare link anywhere it will get some love.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? no