Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello all you Lilly's

Hello - my husband is John Barnett Lilly. John is the son of Clarence Lilly and AnnisMae Lewis-Lilly. They are from Beckley, WV. John is one of many children. His siblings names are Barbara, Loretta, Sue, Mary, Butch, Topsy, James, Carroll, and Jerry. I hope I did not leave any out.

John does not know much at all about his family history. His parents died when he was younger. Perhaps somebody knows a Lilly that is connected to John's parents?

I would love to hear from you all about it.

My email is CDLILLY99@AOL.COM

It sure is grand to be a Lilly, a name I honor.

This is a great web site. Take care.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Unsure

Re: Hello all you Lilly's

You forgot my mother, Lucinda. This is her daughter, she is the second eldest.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

Hi my name is Kevin Leland Lillie I do have a great uncle in my tree who's name is Clarence Lillie born in michican in the early 1800's his brother is Ivan Lillie born in 1899 in aberdeen,chalis, washington. if this sounds right please feel free to give me a call at (253)572-5074 or e-mail me at silvercoin12@q.com.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? I am not sure

Hello Lilly Cousins,
Do any of you have the names of parents for Clarence Lilly? I have 5 possibles Clarences in my files but no spouses for any of them. I would be happy to swap information if we can make the connection.
Sincerely,
Bob Zingo in Rochester, NY

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes, 5 or 6 ways

Hi I do have a Clarence Clarles adelbert born nov.1885 in michigan his father and mother are Oliver Lillie apr. 1866 in Delaware died 1920. mother was Francis Tupper born Jun.25th 1865 They resided in Aberdeen,Chalis,washington in the 1900s. If you would Like to know more please give me a call at (253)572-5074

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? I am not sure