Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lilly Family Tree

I have a family tree from what be a very long time ago since neither my grandmother nor my great grandmother are on it. My grandmother in Geneva Wills who is the youngest child of Dorthy Lilly and Sylvanus Wills who was born out of wedlock to Overton Lilly so he took his grandfather's last name of Wills. I would really appreciate it if someone would let me know about the family tree.

Thank you,
Kay

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes

Re: Lilly Family Tree

Sylvanus Wills is my great-great grandfather.His son Kelly is my great grandfather.He was married for a short time to my great grandmother Christanny Bonnie Dale Lilly.Anyway it ended in divorce(I guess,it is what I have been told).Their daughter Virginia is my grandma on my dad's side.I have a picture of Sylvanus and Dorthy,that is all.I have no clue what Kelly even looked like.Anyway,If you have any info on his parents and so on,or where he went to,where he is buried,anything,....my family won't even talk about him.Anything would be helpful.I guess your grandmother and my great-grandfather was brother and sister??Cool!Thanks so much!!!!!

Re: Re: Lilly Family Tree

If you have that photo scanned I was wondering if you could sent it to me.

thanks

-justyn

Re: Lilly Family Tree

Kelly Ford Wills was born October 18, 1901
he died in Philadelphia, PA: August 31, 1956
He is buried: Jonben Cemetery, Raleigh, WV