Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reunion

I didn't know the reunion was the weekend. I completely forgot and have always wanted to attend. I saw there was a $15 fee. Can me and my son come and pay the fee to someone now? Or do we have to wait until next year? He is five years-old and I wanted him to go to all of our family reunions in WV. He was born in Pittsburgh, but I was born and raised in WV. My number is 304-421-3362 and I will be in Beckley today!

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes, a few times

Re: Reunion

I am not sure what the $15 fee is you referred to, there is NO charge to attend the reunion. It is free, food is available for purchase, along with souvenirs & some genealogy reference items...but free entertainment all day & lots of free things for the children to enjoy.
This year, 2014, was pretty wet...but those in attendance had a good time. Please plan to attend in 2015, always second weekend in August.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

Re: Reunion

did you come out to the reunion? Sunday was not too messy, the rain held off & the mud dried up somewhat...I hope you did, but unfortunately a lot of people stayed home...we still had some really good preaching & entertainment. Please plan to come next year!

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes