Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Family history, Ohio

I've been trying to figure out my family history and I've only been able to go back 4ish generations. I know my great great grandfather was Bud Homer Lilly, and I believe his father was Allen Lilly, married to Texas Ann Phillips. But thats really all the info I have. I would love to know my history as far back as it goes. I was born in Ohio, I'm the grandson of Denver Lilly. I would like to trace it all the way back to the origin of the Lilly name. And also to confirm what little info I have already including brothers and sisters. Thanks.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? not yet

Re: Family history, Ohio

Hi Michael,

Would you be willing to swap information?
I have 5 sons and 2 daughters for Robert Homer (Bud) Lilly.

Neither of the daughters appear to have married a Lilly so I am assuming you are a child of one of the sons. Tell me which one and I will send you an ancestral chart for your Lilly line.

Once you take a look at it I would appreciate some information on yourself and your brothers and sisters if there are any. After that I will update and resend the chart.

If you are interested in more than a chart I have a lot of information to trade but first I would like to figure out where you fit in. There is a lot of information I have not input yet and some of it may be on your line.

Bye for now,

Cousin Bob

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes