Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old Lilly photos

I have the photos of my grandmother Cynthia Jane LILLY LILLY LILLY (1870-1950), youngest daughter of Robert Calvin "Miller Bob" LILLY and Virginia GORE. Some are posted on my tree "Eden's Harvest", but I still have loads to add. I recently found a studio portrait of two couples in my grandmother's stash. I believe it was taken around the turn of the last century. One of the men is Uncle Bob (Robert Cyrus LILLY), son of Miller Bob. He's seated on a cane chair; next to him is a woman I believe to be his first wife Willie REED. The couple in the back is not known to me, but the man certainly looks like he's a LILLY. He is probably one of Uncle Bob's brothers. By the time I came into the picture only Uncle Bob and Uncle Abe were still living. They died when I was a child.

Is there anyone out there who could recognize the other couple? I'd love to send them home to their family. I just want to add the photo to my tree. I figure the unidentified man is one of Miller Bob's sons. Zach died July 1916; David died in 1917; Isaac died in 1941. This information comes from the family record pages of Miller Bob's Bible.

Any clues?

Rosemary