Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warren Henderson Lilly, William Harrison Lilly & Edmund Fleming Lilly connection?

I am looking for a connection between Warren Henderson Lilly (1831-1905)and William Harrison Lilly &/or Edmund Fleming Lilly. There has been a missing gap in tracing my line back beyond Warren Henderson Lilly. I believe William Harrison could be his father and Edmund Fleming his grandfather. Any help available?

Also, had anyone made a connection between Martha James Lilly (wife of Warren Henderson Lilly)to being an aunt of Frank and Jesse James. I was told Martha brother was their father. My aunt (Marjorie Ann Lilly Lewis) and I was showed in the mid-1960s an old tin photograph given to one of Martha's decendents(when this lady was in her 90's)which showed Frank and Jesse James as very small boys standing in front of their mother as she sat posing for photo. Never seen the photo published or available. Also, Lilly Family history said the James were upset with the Railroad for taking their property in Carter Co, TN when the RR was built and it was one reason Frank & Jesse wanted to rob the RR. Interesting if any truth to Family story.

Ivan M. Lilly

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Trying to make the connection!

Re: Warren Henderson Lilly, William Harrison Lilly & Edmund Fleming Lilly connection?

Hi Ivan,

If you would post your ancestry working backward from yourself I would be happy to check my data for your line of Lillys. For the past 15 years or so I have been working on a descendant tree for this Lilly family.

The connection to the Jesse James family would be interesting, even on a maternal side, if you can make the link.

?Cousin? Bob

Re: Warren Henderson Lilly, William Harrison Lilly & Edmund Fleming Lilly connection?

My line goes back to Warren Henrsn Lilly and wife Martha James.

1. Ivan M. Lilly(b.02/13/1951)M:07/27/1973 Mary Nell Forrester(b.12/07/1951
Siblings: Robert(Bob) Eugene Lilly (b 10/08/1947), Jacqueline Sue (Susie) Lilly Garland (b. 08/22/1948) & Hal Lynn Lilly (b.05/04/1957)

2. Felix Eugene Lilly (10/26/1917-09/2009) M:01/15/1946 Katherine Love Morgan
Siblings: Howard Lyle Lilly & Marjorie Ann Lilly Lewis

3. Dallas Monroe Lilly(05/24/1885-07/10/1961) M:12/22/1911 Mary Katherine(Kate) White

4. Charlie Lilly (1864-) M: Louisa Barnes ( -1885)

5. Warren Henderson Lilly (1830- )M: Martha James

Any help before Warrn Henderson Lilly would be appreciatd!

Ivan

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Attempting to Trace