Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I offered to help neighbors child w/cancer, discovered we're both Lilly family!!

I live all the way out in Portland OR, right next door to a family with four girls- one girl has had a recurrence of a brain cancer. I offered to help put on a benefit (I am a popular blues musician in the area) and asked some questions of the family. Turns out they are Lillys! The father of the child is from Hinton, WV. My mother, Jacqueline Ray Lilly, was born in the Village of Odd, my grandmother Clarice Lilly had a farm up on Flat Top.

Guaranteed we are cousins, and I had no idea- I have been living next door to them for years!

If there's anyone who can help with some questions, I'd like to know. My granny charted much of the Lilly ancestry, but has long since passed. I know I am related to Ray Lilly who had a brother named Jack, and I believe their father was Clowny Lilly.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? unknown

Re: I offered to help neighbors child w/cancer, discovered we're both Lilly family!!

Hi Lisa,

There was a group of Lillys from WV who went to Oregon and you seem to have found them. If you would like to give them my email address, if they are
interested in genealogy, please feel free to do so.
robertzingo@aol.com

As to your line. I believe I have it but need information to confirm
that I am not sending you down the wrong road.

Do you know the maiden name of your grandmother Clarice?
Was Clarice's husband named Ray and do you know the year and
cause of death of her husband?

Bye for now,

Cousin Bob

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes