Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I have Documented proof to show all the Lilly's Back to John Lilly the immagrant

Russ,
I have been researching my line for almost four years and I am at a dead stop with my gggggrandfather David R. Lilly. What I know is that he married Ruth Ann Lewis in 1820 in Shelbyville, Kentucky and died in Missouri in mid 1840s. I also know he spent time in Indiana as some of his children have birth records in Indiana. And two of his children were born in Missouri in the early 1840s. Prior to, I have nothing. Do you have him in your data? Thanks.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? ??

Re: I have Documented proof to show all the Lilly's Back to John Lilly the immagrant

Hi
In your research did you come across a Henry Wilson Lilly born 1789 in Virginia or Kentucky. Married 1811 to Mary Elizabeth Laurence, Died 1844 in Randolph County Missouri.

My husband in Robert Benton Lilly a descendent of Henry Wilson Lilly. Thanks

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? unsure but husbands name is Robert Benton Lilly

Re: I have Documented proof to show all the Lilly\\\\\\\'s Back to John Lill

do you have any other birthdate for Robert Lilly who is the father of Edmund, Thomas, William S & Juda that are listed on the big family tree? Seems the date has been questioned for many years.
I just realized you posted this in 2004, 10 years is a long time to have info...thank you for your patience.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes