Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lonnie and Sally Lilly

I am the great-granddaugher of Lonnie and Sally Lilly of Hinton WV Area. I recently came across a letter my grandmother, Eula Lee Lilly Bliffen wrote about her childhood memories. We know very little about her parents as she was only two weeks old (1916)when her father died in their fields leaving her mother with six girls. Her mother died just six years later. The three older daughters moved to Huntington but the younger ones (my grandmother included) moved in with family members in Hinton and Brooklyn. I can't seem to find any mention of Lonnie. Possibly due to his and his wife's early deaths. My grandmother's letter mentions that her father had a brother who lived in Beckley and a cousin Dewey (not sure what side of family) I would love any information on Lonnie and/or Sally that would help me fill in the blanks.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Possible

Re: Lonnie and Sally Lilly

UPDATE TO MY EARLIER MESSAGE. I FOUND OUT THAT SALLY'S GIVEN NAME WAS SARAH A. UPTON. I ALSO FOUND THAT MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER'S MIDDLE NAME WAS LEE. WHICH MAKES SINCE BECAUSE MY GRANDMOTHER'S WAS AND BOTH MY MOTHER AND SISTER'S ARE TOO. I CAN NOW TRACE OUR LINE TO ROBERT LILLY THROUGH HIS SON EDMOND. I WOULD STILL LOVE ANY INFO SOMEONE MAY HAVE AND REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHERE THEY MAY HAVE BEEN BURIED.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Possible