Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meador/Meadows/Cooper help please

I'm trying to figure out exactly which John Cooper was married to Elizabeth Meador, daughter of Josiah Meador, Jr. 1758 - 1845. I show that she was married to a John Cooper and they had a daughter named Lucinda who was married to a Richard McVey. I've found this in books, however I've also found an Elizabeth Meador who could have been married to a John W. Cooper. The first John Cooper seems more likely as being Elizabeth's husband as there is a John Cooper buried next to Lucinda McVey (daughter) in the McVey family cemetery in Sullivan, WV. I had hopes of obtaining a marriage bond/record for Lucinda Cooper & Richard McVey thinking it may list the parents, but have not been succesful. It appears to be one of those records that disappeared. Any hep greatly appreciated.

Jennifer <---Who has been trying to figure out for months which John Cooper Elizabeth Meador was married to. She's not buried next to either, and if she is, the graves aren't marked.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes