Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Robert Lilly's Date of Birth

I have found two references to Robert Lilly's date of birth. One show t be 1796 and the second sows 1735 or 1737 (can't quite pull the date out of the corner of my mind just now). Can I get a confirmation of his correct date of birth? Please :)

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes

Re: Robert Lilly's Date of Birth

Hi Jim,

The generally accepted date range is about 1735 to 1817. To the best of my knowledge there are no historical documents that nail down either his birth or death. They only narrow the window to a range of years.

Cousin Bob

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes, 6 ways

Cousin Bob,

Thank you for the quick response. I will use the dates you have provided until more firm data is found (changes already complete). I found it most interesting in searching back through the trees and building my own tree in Ancestry.com; link: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/16905545/family/pedigree
Semper Fidelis!
Cousin Jim

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes

Hi Jim,

If you are willing to swap information I am willing to send you a copy of everything I have on your Lilly line(s).

I am compiling a Lilly descendent file and appreciate help wherever I can find it.

Cousin Bob

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes, 6 ways

I don't know if I got those documents it has been years since I have been involved with genealogy

I think I brought my documents to the Lilly Reunion before, I will try to find them and bring them this year

Cuz Robin

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? There are some documents of Robert Lilly in the area of Yorktown, VA