Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can I donate any old Lilly items/pictures (1916) to someone/reunion?

Hi,

My great-grandmother was Suda Maye Lilly. Her husband's (Jesse I. Bowling) mother was Rachel Lilly. My great-grandfather was a minister at the Primitive Baptist Church on FlatTop from 1944-1964. A lot of my family is buried in the cemetary near FlatTop. I have several original Lilly obituaries since my great-grandmother saved everything. I also have a few photographs on glass from 1916 that include Paris Lilly, John Lilly, Cephus Lilly (from Idaho), Orlie? Landan Lilly (son of Isaiah M. Lillu) and Nellie May Lilly, etc.

My great-grandmother wrote so much down for me and I wanted it all to go to good use..instead of sitting in my closet. I live in FL and hope to come to the reunion (maybe this year). I still have an uncle and cousins near the area. I just adopted my daughter from China..her name....Lilly :)

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? ?

Re: Can I donate any old Lilly items/pictures (1916) to someone/reunion?

Hi Nicki,

Would you be willing/able to scan what your great-grandmother wrote down for you and email me a copy?
I am willing to trade you about 12 pages of my research from Suda Lilly back to Robert Lilly on your two lines.

If you can tell me your lineage from Suda down I may be able to add information to what I am offering you.

I am working on a descendent and history file for the Lillys for a number of years and would appreciate a copy of original information.

I checked my data and you have at least 2 lines back to Robert and Mary Lilly. See below.

Bye for now, Cousin Bob
robertzingo@aol.com

Direct Descendants of Robert Lilly, Sr.

1 Robert Lilly, Sr. 1735 - 1817
..+Mary Frances (Fanny) Moody 1732 - 1817
........2 Edmund Lilly, Sr. 1772 - 1832
............+Edith (Edy) Meador 1775 - 1860
...................3 Jonathan Lilly 1806 - 1866
.......................+Margaret (Peggy) Walker 1809 - 1889
.............................4 John Edmund (John Edd) Lilly 1839 - 1893
.................................+Julina Ann Lilly 1840 - 1912
........................................5 Jonathan W. (Little Dock) Lilly 1863 - 1899
............................................+Cora N. Houchins 1873 - 1897
..................................................6 Suda Maye Lilly 1891 - 1990
...................3 Washington (Kinney) Lilly 1815 - 1895
.......................+Mary (Polly) Mann 1815 - 1892
.............................4 Julina Ann Lilly 1840 - 1912
.................................+John Edmund (John Edd) Lilly 1839 - 1893
........................................5 Jonathan W. (Little Dock) Lilly 1863 - 1899
............................................+Cora N. Houchins 1873 - 1897
..................................................6 Suda Maye Lilly 1891 - 1990

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes, 6 ways