Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have no idea about my family history as a LILLY???

My fathers name is Elby Lilly, well Elby Franklin Lilly, Jr. His father name is Elby Sr. and mothers name is Margie Lilly....my dad has 3 sisters named...Karen, Patty, and Jennifer(jen) i was wandering if anybody on here was related to me, cause i have no idea of the LILLYs im related to...cause when i was 6 mths old, i was adopted by Tommy Harrah, which was elby brother-in-law at one time, but i Have recently met Elby, Jan.2010 and not really gotten to know the Lilly side of family. So i was wander as much info about my family history as possible/thanks in advance, AND also, when is the next Lilly Family Reunion....thank you..Nichelle Dawn Lilly-Harrah

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? im not sure

Re: I have no idea about my family history as a LILLY???

Hi Nichelle,

I am sure you are related to this Lilly family. It is just a matter of proving it.

Could you ask your father or grandfather Elby Lilly who your great grandparents were? The information you have is one generation shy of what I need to make the connection.

If we can tie you into my data I can give you a pretty good tree.

Oh, if you would like the same information for your mother's side could you provide her ancestry?

Sincerely, Cousin Bob

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes, 5 or 6 ways

Re: I have no idea about my family history as a LILLY???

Do you have any idea who your grandparents were on the Harrah side?