Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is this reunion and website about?

Sorry if I sound odd but is this reunion strictly about the decendants of the Robert Lilly fellow?

My direct family (Lilly) has been in eastern Canada since the early last century but frankly, the name is rare so I'm surprised at the number of "us" in the US.

I have a brother and a number of Lilly cousins who may be interested in this website at least and perhaps attending the event (the weather is likely a fair bit better as well "way down south") but I thought I'd ask for a few details first.

According to some of my great uncle's research the family seems to be from the same trunk at least.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Our family left England only four generations ago and ended up in Canada. So, doubtful.

Re: What is this reunion and website about?

The reunion is held every August, in Flat Top, WV (southern part of the state). This years dates are Aug. 13, 14, and 15. We have Lilly's attending from as far away as Germany and everyone is welcome. The reunion is run by volunteers and donations. We usually have several thousands of attendees over the 3 day reunion. Hope this helps.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes