Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charles Lilly of Stokes Co. NC

I have documented my "Lilly Family" back to Stokes Co. NC where my Greatgrandfather Charles Lilly married Mary "Polly" Eads on July 3, 1820 in Stokes Co. The family moved to Washington Co. VA, then to Sullivan Co. TN. I assume that Charles's father was Thomas Lilly since he was the only other Lilly living in Stokes Co. NC at the time Charles and Mary were married. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH CHARLES' FAMILY??

Re: Charles Lilly of Stokes Co. NC

I just ran across you post in the forum. I know this may be a long shot as your post was made several years ago. I too am looking for info on the same Charles Lilly. He had a son William who had a daughter Anna, she was my great grandmother. I have hit a wall with Charles and Mary and was wondering if you by any chance may have come across any new information. I haven't even been able to pinpoint a death date for Charles, I'm assuming somewhere arount 1847 but I'm not sure. Someone thought maybe he took off to Kentucky or West Virgina but they had no proof and I can't even remember where that info came from.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? no