Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rufus Green Lilly's Son - Michael Maxhell Lilly, Sr

I am researching the Cale Surname. Luverna Cales married a Tollison Lilly and they had a son, Rufus Green Lilly. Rufus and Margaret Persinger had a son Michael Maschell Lilly (1879-????).

I know nearly nothing about Michael. Is there some kind soul out there to guide me in the right direction, and to find data on Michael?

Thank you so much. Karen Cale Schauwecker

Re: Rufus Green Lilly's Son - Michael Maxhell Lilly, Sr

their were 11 child james william b.1873 d.1962 [john lewis b.1874 d.1961 my father] mary elizabeth b.1875 d.1929 sarah luverna b.1877 d1959 michael masshell b.1879 d.1965 loremzo dow b.1882 d.1962 rufus tollison b.1882 d.1961 leonah issbel b.1884 d.1895 charles hayesb.1887 d.1961 martha virginia b.1889d 1971 regina pearl b.1892 d1981 i do hope this is will help you pat

Hi Pat,

Thank you so much for the info. Will look it up on the census.

Any chance of getting the husbands names of the girls?

Thank you, Karen Schauwecker

I guess I was not clear on my query. Have Rufus Green Lilly (1853-1935) info. Need Info on one of his children.

Namely, Michael Masshell/Maston/Masschael (1879-1965). Have nearly no data on him.

Is there anyone who would have a little bit of data on this man and his family? Or, did his line die off?

Thank you so much for your help. Karen Cale Schauwecker

pearl mroy garten saeah m robert meadow mary mluther plumb mike was only that left wv in summers co dad went kanawha co.hope this will help you .mike lived in n c .did he m a virgina pat

Thank you again for your help. Karen Cale Schauwecker

I have that Michael Masshell Lilly, Sr m1 Ella "Ellie" Tincher, m2 Ann Margaret "Annie" Kiser, m3 Virginia Unknown.

Found Ella & Ann Marg. on the census. Guess he married Virginia after the 1930 Census.

are you some how relatedto him pat

Not directly related. Am just trying to get a little something on all the family that married into the Cale family.