Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John W. Lilly (Elizbethy Matthias),York, PA, b. 1860

Not sure if I have any Lilly cousins out there...however, I am hoping I have a Cochran, Lilly, Matthias, Sullivan connection out there. I have taken my family back to York, PA with relatives buried in Adams, Lancaster and York cemeteries. I am finding out that the old sailor is the only ancestor of John W. looking from whence he came. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
LT

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? As of now...NO!!

Re: John W. Lilly (Elizbethy Matthias),York, PA, b. 1860

Hi. Sorry to bother, but maybe I have some info that might potentially help you/us. I took a week off work to research all this stuff, and I am tired already. Ok...I have found 2 John Lillys in my papers. One was born in 1669 and married a Dorothy Billups. They are the parents of Robert Lilly (the 114 year old). John's father was also named John born around 1640 who married a Dorothy Wade. I have only found my great-granparent lineage, and I know there are numerous aunts/uncles/cousins involved. But I have no more vacation time left to find all this out. You and I (and my mom) might be cousins somewhere along the line! I also found some Lilly Family reunion programs from the 1930's from Flat Top that my grandma went to waaaayyy before she had my mom. So I bet your family and mine tie in somehow

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? not sure

Hi Leon,

If you are willing to swap information you may
contact me directly and I will check my data base
for your Lilly line. If you can get back to 1900
and are from this family I can probably find them.

Sincerely,

Bob Zingo in Rochester, NY

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? Yes, 5 or 6 ways

HI CUZ,
I HAVE VERY LITTLE INFORMATION TO SWAP BUT WILL SEND WHAT I HAVE. YOU PROBABLY HAVE IT ALREADY. I READ IN ONE OF YOUR POSTS THAT YOU DEAL MOSTLY WITH THE WV SIDE, BUT I AM HOPING YOU MIGHT HAVE ANY INFO OF THE PENNSYLVANIA TO WEST VIRGINIA CONNECTION.
THANKS MUCH

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? WORKING ON IT