Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Douglas Lilly

I just recently got back form Tombstone AZ. I went to boothill the grave yard there. There was a person named Douglas Lilly who died in 1881, he was a driver for the Sycamore Water Co., he was thrown from the wagon,trampled by the horses and died instantly when the wagon ran over his head. That is all the information there was on him. I told the lady at the boot hill gift shop that my last name was Lilly and that I might be related to him. She told me she is always looking for new information of people burried in boot hill. I told her I would do some research. I have not been able to find anything. Does anyone know if Douglas Lilly is related to our family or where I can find the information. The information wil be fowarded to the lady that works at boot hill. Thank you.

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

Re: Douglas Lilly

I have found a site called Onegreatfamily.com In there I found a Douglas dennis Lilly his father was Gordon Lilly and his mother was Emily Ellison. thats all I found.