Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2007 Reunion

Roger & I have just returned from a day at the 2007 Reunion and it was great! We were only planning to attend for one day; but the entertainment, weather and friends & family were so great, we just have to go back tomorrow and get some more of it!
Thank you, 2007 Lilly Reunion Board for such a great job We are already looking forward to 2008!
God Bless each one of you and all the cousins who go to the reunion or read this post!!!!

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? YES

Re: 2007 Reunion

Thank You so much for attending the reunion and we look forward to your return next year!

Jody Lilly

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

I was able to attend the reunion this year. after researching the lilly line for years my cozin Lois, who lives in Fla. and aunt from Ma. and myself from WV met in Flat top and attended the reunion and had a spectacular time . It was amazing. we plan to attend next year. we were able to find some great info from the geneology booth. "Thank you Ladys". the music was great. food was great. cant wait till next year.!

Can anyone tell me how I can purchase a copy of the program book or info book from the reunion this year?

My grandfather is interested

Thank you

you should be able to go to the homepage and click on publications and contact someone...I always enjoy looking at my books...long after the reunion is over...they have some very interesting articles in them...hope you get one!

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? YES