Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
any info?????

I married into the Lilly family almost 7 years ago and have met very few. My father in law passed away 2 months before I started dating my husband and from that point contact with his side of the family was all but lost. What Lily's I have met were at funerals so the mood was not a happy one. I am looking for any info, stories or anything on Arnold Lilly. His father was Tanner Lilly of Hinton, WV.

Thank you for any info you can provide!!!

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

Re: any info?????

Eevan-
I do not know your line directly but this is what I have. Tanner Lily was born on March 14, 1905 and died December, 1972. His parents were Gus Erastus Lily and Clara Sue Neely. I think Arnold was married a few times. Arnold was born March 28, 1927 and died March 11, 1996 in Roanoke. That's about all I know. I can do the line further back if you are interested. I serve on the board of directors for the Lilly Reunion and would be glad to help any other way I can. Come to the reunion in 2008. You may find answers there. You just missed this years reunion.

Jody Lilly

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes