Return to Website

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum

Keep in touch, look for relatives, discuss the reunion, do it all here in one spot!

Lilly Family Message Board and Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ok i understand that no one has the info that im looking for this will be my list post ...

i understand that no one here has no info that can help me i thank you for not trying to help i know there has been one person here that was trying i what to thank you stacy very much for what you have done for me i gust there will be my mom side that i will know for the rest of my life my dad side i will have a big hole in my hart that will never be filled up and i cant tell my kids nothing about there grandpa side just there grandma's side that will be the end of it thank you

rebecca s lilly {mckay}

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? robert lilly is in my family book

Re: ok i understand that no one has the info that im looking for this will be my list post ...

I can help you but I need more info,what is your Mama's name and where are they from.You see you can get info from death,marriage and birth certificates, even military records if your daddy was a vet. I have to tell you. I don't know about many Lilly's with the name Ronald, so if you can give me a little more info I'm pretty sure I can help you.
Teresa Clark

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yep

Re: ok i understand that no one has the info that im looking for this will be my list post ...

all i know is that my dad was born there in wv my mom didnt tell us that much about my dad or my grandpa or grandma i feel stuped because i dont know that much about any one mom and dad didnt stay togather that much i know that dad liked is women and the bars and dad wasnt around that much.....i have photos of my dad when he was a young kid growing up if there was a away i could send you a copy i would and maybe you could show it around ....im thanking how to do that .... i know that mom and dad have ronald lee lilly jr in 1962 and terry alan lilly in 1963 and there is me in 1964 mom was 21 almost 22 when thay had there frist kid...i hope this will help a little ........

thank you rebecca s lilly {mckay}

Rebecca
Can you come to the reunion? Bring your pictures and maybe we can find this out for you. It's hard to start putting together your history but it can be done with some effort.

Thanks
Jody Lilly

Can You Trace Your Line To Robert Lilly ? yes

i would love to come to it ..... the one that has tne photoss is my dad sister my mom will not tell me thing about no one on the lilly side.....i will have to see if i can come up with the money to com i have photos of my dad when we was little.... that is along why to ......there is alot ofpeople that come up when i did my family tree the only ones that i didnt get was grandpa and grandma i feel stuiped because i dont now no one that upsets me

rebecca lilly{mckay}

sorry that i havnt been posting in awhile but i al here. i am still looking for infomation on my dad;s side of the family my dad's name is ronald lee lilly