ADHD & Aspergers Forum

ADHD, Aspergers and related disorders :- Post your questions, or just make your opinion known. Tell us if you have ADHD/Aspergers and what life is like for you. Or are you a parent who would like to share your experiences or need advice from others. Feel free to post your comments but remember to consider the feelings of others. The opinions expressed here are those of individuals and not those of professionals and may not reflect the views of the host. Discression is advised when ascertaining the validity of message contents. Stay safe - do not give out your address or phone number. :-)

ADHD & Aspergers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT SITE NOTICE - DOWNTIME

Hi all
Sorry for the short notice but this site is about to go offline for a week or so. My host is moving house and therefore the server will need to be reset up in its new location before any of the supported websites can get back on line.
Sorry for any inconvenience, hopefully we will be back on line somewhere between 1 to 3 weeks.
Thanks for your support and patience
Anj

Updating your website

Hello Anj

We have recently had another telephone call for someone in need of help and I thought I would try to locate all the websites with our name and telephone number and ask them to be removed as Asps and Adders from Redruth in Cornwall disbanded many years ago. I am sorry to disappoint anyone in need and only hope they can find help else where.

Nancy & Brian Tuffill